- This event has passed.
Cabin Fever Week
March 15 - March 19
Cabin Fever Week returns next week, March 8-12. Cabin Fever Week is 5 days of fun with themes for students to partake in each day.
- Monday: LTS Pride Day: Wear red and white, LTS gear, maybe even paint your face red and white or like Marvin.
- Tuesday: Twin Day: Coordinate your clothing with a partner/partners; maybe even wear masks to see if your peers can tell you apart.
- Wednesday: Movie Character Day: Dress as a favorite character from a movie.
- Thursday: College Day: Wear gear from a college, university or more than one!
- Friday: Pajama Day: Students and staff may wear pajamas to school. Pajamas should be clean and appropriate for the school environment. Please no slippers though; shoes are expected for safety.
All outfits should be appropriate for the school environment and respect the diversity of cultures we celebrate at LTS.
- Each day’s top three individuals (or, in the case of twins, group) will earn color team points.
- There will be daily themed trivia questions announced by intercom. People who answer correctly may earn color team points.
- On Friday we will celebrate National School Breakfast Week with a schoolwide treat.
Let the fun begin! Plan your outfits and get ready for Cabin Fever Week!