Due to concerns about the spread of COVID-19, Long Trail School closed its physical campus and shifted to eLearning Tuesday, March 17.
Our utmost focus is to maintain openness with both connection and kindness of spirit, as we always do here at Long Trail School.
You can keep up with everything related to Long Trail School by subscribing to our Email Newsletters, visiting our Daily Announcements page, Wellness Corner, and follow us on one of our social media accounts below!
The links below offer guidance and information on our eLearning program.
- 4.6.20: Long Trail School Continuity of Learning Plan – Most recent copy filed with the Vermont Agency of Education
- 3.12.2020: Letter from HOS Seth Linfield on Covid-19 Preparations
- 3.15.2020: Letter from HOS Seth Linfield on Distance Learning Initiative
- 3.19.2020: Letter from HOS Seth Linfield on Sharing Reliable Information
- 3.25.2020: Letter from HOS Seth Linfeld on the Extension of Distance Learning
- 3.27.2020: Letter from HOS Seth Linfield on In-Person Learning Canceled 2019-20 Academic Year by Gov. Phil Scott
- 4.6.2020: Letter from Board Chair John Moser
- 5.6.20: Letter from Dean of Academics Mary Ellen Mega Quarter 4 Grades and Exams
- 5.12.20: Letter from Head of School Seth Linfield on Fall 2020