- ALL BUSES DEPART AT 12:30 TODAY. THERE ARE NO LATE BUSES.
- JISP is still on today. Be sure to bring a lunch.
- Juniors who are writing EEs–please submit your draft to Kim R today. Thank you!
- Please take all of your clothing home for the break. Tidy your locker or cubby. All food containers and open food and drink should be removed. Thank you for helping us discourage the mice! Have a great vacation!!!
- High school students who would like to attend the St. Johnsbury Academy Model UN conference on March 18th need to let Tess know by the end of the day on Friday if they have not already confirmed that they are attending the conference.
- Buy a slice of pie at break today to support the Friends of Athletics fundraising efforts for a new scoreboard for Hunter field. There are a variety of flavors for $2 a slice. Available at the kitchen.
- A key & automatic opener for a Honda was found on Tuesday. See Jeanie to claim.
- JUNIORS – It’s time to have your individual college prep meeting with Scott Magrath. Please make an appointment.
- 2017 CHAMPLAIN COLLEGE YOUNG WRITERS CONFERENCE
- On May 26-28, emerging writers are welcome for 3 days of readings, improv, Moth storytelling, poetry slams, literary jazz/blues fusion, and friendship at Burlington’s Champlain College. Apply online by Feb. 24. Contact Lesley Wright at (802)865-8456 or email@example.com.
At Temple University in Philadelphia from July 22-27 for high school students, JCamp students are mentored by professional journalists. Specifically looking for Vermont students, the program covers all expenses, including meals, lodging and travel. Apply by Sunday, March 12.
Friday 12:30 dismissal, no lunch