- It’s Great and Grand Day! Remember, the Whalen Common Room is closed today so we can set up for lunch. Lunch for students will be served outside of Luke’s Room. The following students should make sure to pick-up their great and grands in the Kiva at break: Isa, Olivia H, Austin Carr, Adam, Vanessa, Orlaithm Luke Chila, Sawyer, Wildman’s, Laura and Mara, Molly S, Kathryn and Makenzie, Nick and Nora, Evan and Emily, Grace and Jacob, Abby and Josh, Ava W, Louis, Lucy, Reid, Nicoline, Victoria, Stacy and Max, Soren, Blake B, Hannah and Lorelei, Emma H, Molly M, Jocelyn, Alanah, Emerson, Isla, Meara and Emmett, Grace C, Tucker, Maddie D, and JD.
- CHESS TOURNAMENT: Don’t forget to sign-up for the chess tournament with Ernie!
- NPX MEETING TODAY: There will be a mandatory meeting for all students going on the national parks trip on Friday at lunch in the Kiva.
- E-CLUBS: The ping pong tournament will be during E-club either be on the patio or in the Kiva. Next week E- Club and assembly times are switching days. E-club will be on Monday and assembly will be on Friday.
- Upper School Homecoming tonight 7-9. All student council members please meet in Whalen right after E-club today to set up for the dance.
- UPCOMING COLLEGE REP VISITS:
21-Sep Clarkson University NY 10:00 AM
FRI., SEPT. 21
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Proctor 4:30
Fri., Sept. 21
grilled cheese sandwich and tomato basil soup
No bag lunch