Long Trail School golf competes in Vermont Principals Association Division IV and the Southern Vermont League.
To view Long Trail’s complete fall athletics calendar CLICK HERE.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Manchester Country Club (MCC) is graciously hosting as a team for afternoon practices unless otherwise noted in Coach Kim’s communications to families.
PRACTICE WILL RUN MONDAY-THURSDAY until OCTOBER 15. There will be no Friday practices.
Coach Kim will do her best to determine if practice is cancelled due to rain by noon on any given day, but at times the weather may change later than that. Families have been given Coach Kim’s cell # for consultation.
As of Friday, September 25:
SEPTEMBER 28-OCTOBER 2
- MONDAY: NO SCHOOL
- TUESDAY: US Match —no MS golf
- Hosting at MCC – US students leaving LTS at 2:30
- Match over at 6- 6:15…. thanks! Pick-up there or LTS.
- WEDNESDAY: US practice required; MS practice optional
- Practice will be at MCC 3:15-5.
- THURSDAY: Practice at MCC 3:15-5
Student-athletes must attend 10 practices before being eligible to participate in competitions. Athletes should make their best effort to attend all practices, unless another arrangement is made ahead of time with the coach and for good reason(s). For example, doctor appointments need to be scheduled way in advance. In general, skipping practice for “simple” reasons will not count.
EQUIPMENT & UNIFORMS:
- LTS owns loaner sets of golf clubs for right handed players if needed for practice or for the season. We will look into getting a left handed set if needed.
- Attire for practice should be appropriate for golf courses – collared shirt, nice shorts/pants/skirt, sneakers or golf shoes – no jeans or t-shirts.