LTS Health Pledge 2021-22
Our health and safety depend on how well we take care of each other.
I promise to responsibly protect my health and the health of others in the LTS family. I make these efforts to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other risks to our community’s health. I understand that COVID-19 is highly contagious.
I promise to keep informed about the School’s health and safety policies and to follow these policies. These policies include instructions on COVID-19 testing, exposure, and management. The policies are dynamic and will be amended to meet changing conditions.
I promise to care for my personal health:
- Follow face mask guidelines.
- Wash my hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
I promise to care for the health of LTS community members:
- Stay home and not enter campus facilities if I show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay home if I have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and test within 48 hours and again on day 7. Test immediately if symptoms arise.
- Wear an appropriate face mask indoors.
- Participate in required testing to preserve the health and wellbeing of the community.
- Understand that certain activities and facilities may have more specific requirements based upon the unique risks presented.
- This virus does not discriminate and neither will I. No person or group of people is responsible for this virus and I will not blame the presence of COVID-19 on anyone in my community.
- Pay attention to and observe local and state directives.
- Remember that not everyone is affected equally by COVID-19.
By complying with COVID-19 health guidelines, I will help those who are most vulnerable to stay safe.