- All 6th and 7th graders need to be in Whalen by 5:00 pm on Thursday March 9th to set up for Asian Market. Students need to clean up their stations BEFORE GOING TO THE DANCE.
- Tess needs to see all students planning on attending the St. Johnsbury Model UN competition in her room at 1st break today to discuss transportation plans.
- All school SPIRIT DANCE to end Cabin Fever Week is on Thursday, March 9 from 7:00-9:00. Entry is $3 if you wear school colors and $5 without.
- Middle School Basketball please return your CLEAN uniforms to Ray.
- PHYSICAL ARTS students please remember to bring a pair of proper athletic shoes to school.
- SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES: Consider Governor’s Institutes of Vermont. GIV provides learning residencies on college campuses for Vermont teens and offers 10 separate institutes from writing to astronomy to engineering throughout the state this summer. Apply online before Mar. 15. The Vermont Youth Conservation Corps(VYCC) is hiring motivated teens to work this summer in Dorset to develop the Owl’s Head trail. Fill out an application online at the vycc.org. Information on these and other opportunities will be posted on the Whalen bulletin board, or see Kim Murphy for brochures.
LUNCH Mar. 6-10
Tuesday beef or vegetarian chili, or harvest salad
Wednesday cheeseburger or veggie burger with chips
Thursday breakfast for lunch
Friday no school