- BUSES LEAVE AT 3:15 starting today. There will be a 5:00 bus to the Manchester Community Library. We have added a 1:30 early bus to the Manchester Community Library starting this Friday, November 9.
- GRADE LEVEL MEETINGS TODAY: 6th -Yvonne’s room; 7th-Hunter; 8th-Kiva; 9th-Whalen; 10th- Theater; 11th-Library; 12th-Andrew’s room
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES: The newspaper masthead competition is still going on. Students have until November 16 to submit their work.
- MEETING: Boys Middle School Basketball informational meeting will take place on Thursday, November 8 at lunch in Luke’s room.
- MEETING: There will be an informational and interest meeting for potential springtime Track & Field Thursday, November 8th during lunch in the Kiva. Please see Todd if you cannot make this meeting.
- FALL ATHLETICS CELEBRATION: Wednesday, November 7 5:30 pm. The evening will begin with light appetizers provided by Long Trail. We will then go to the theater for a slideshow that highlights our athletes in action this season. Coaches will deliver brief remarks regarding their teams’ seasons and recognize the seniors. When the coaches’ remarks are concluded, each team and parents will adjourn to separate classrooms, where coaches will present individual awards and offer additional comments regarding the season and the players.
COLLEGE REP VISITS:
|9-Nov||University of Maine||ME||9:15 AM|
|9-Nov||American International College||MA||8:30 AM|
Mon., Nov. 5
Tues., Nov. 6
chicken patty or tuna sandwich with tater tots
Wed., Nov. 7
sweet & sour baked chicken or tofu with rice and broccoli or corn
Thurs., Nov. 8
crispy Southwest wrap or sweet potato and veggie wrap
Fri., Nov. 9
chicken or egg salad on a croissant bag lunch