- PING PONG TOURNAMENT on Friday, September 21 during lunch through E-Clubs. Sign up on Francois’s door. There are limited spots, the first eleven to sign up will be entered. Great and Grands are welcome to come watch. After this tournament we will have an exciting announcement!
- BAKE SALE: The Outing Club is holding a bake sale in the Whalen Common Room at lunch today.
- Tech Opportunities Available: Anna will be holding a meeting of students who are interested in designing or running the technical aspects of the show. Please join Anna for lunch in the Kiva during lunch next Tuesday. The cast is awesome and they’d love to add additional enthusiastic students to the team.
- UPCOMING COLLEGE REP VISITS:
17-Sep Goucher College MD 9:15 AM 17-Sep Ursinus College PA 12:15 PM 17-Sep Sarah Lawrence College NY 1:40 PM 17-Sep St. Anselm College NH 2:30 PM 18-Sep University of Maine Farmington ME 10:45 AM 18-Sep Nazareth College NY 2:20 PM 19-Sep SUNY Potsdam NY 10:00 AM 20-Sep Lafayette College PA 2:20 PM 21-Sep Clarkson University NY 10:00 AM
- COLLEGE NIGHT FOR GRADES 10 & 11
Thursday, September 20 7:00 pm
Olivia Mascaro, an admissions professional from Clarkson University, will give a presentation and answer any questions on college admissions. Topics will include the application and essay, testing, financial aid and scholarships, and athletics.
MON., SEPT. 17
Boys Varsity Soccer @ MSJ 4:30
TUES., SEPT. 18
Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Proctor 4:30
WED., SEPT. 19
Girls MS Soccer @ MEMS 4:00
Boys MS Soccer @ MEMS 5:00
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Springfield 4:30
THURS., SEPT. 20
Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Arlington 4:00
FRI., SEPT. 21
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Proctor 4:30
Mon., Sept. 17
pizza or salad
Tues., Sept. 18
chicken caesar salad wrap or veggie hummus wrap with chips
Wed., Sept. 19
shepherd’s pie or quinoa salad
Thurs., Sept. 20
broccoli and cheese or bacon and cheese quiche
Fri., Sept. 21
grilled cheese sandwich and tomato basil soup
No bag lunch