- Homeroom advisers please make sure you pick up the lunch form from your mailbox and fill it out in homeroom. Be sure to write your name on the form. Deb just needs a count for each offering, not names.
- Bryce’s shoes are still missing. If you have them please return them to him or to Irene at the front desk. Thank you.
- A reminder that the computers outside of the Art classrooms and MaryBeth’s office are available for school work before, during and after school. Student’s may not use them for gaming.
- On Tuesday, September 19 Beth is inviting all 9th grade girls to have lunch with her in the Conference Room. Just bring your lunch and Beth will supply dessert.
- If you are interested in going on the Kingdom Trails Bike Trip on October 13-15 -please sign up on the board outside Kim M’s Office.
- Friends of Athletics will be selling breakfast sandwiches on Friday for $3 each. Proceeds go towards the installation of the new scoreboard.
MON., SEPT. 18
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Bellows Falls 4:30 (depart at 2:05)
Girls MS Soccer @ MEMS 4:00 (depart at 3:15)
Boys MS Soccer @ MEMS 5:15 (depart at 3:15)
TUES., SEPT. 19
Cross Country @ MSJ 3:30 (depart at 2:30)
Girls Varsity Soccer @ Proctor 4:30 (depart at 2:30)
WED., SEPT. 20
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Springfield 4:30 (depart at 2:05)
Boys MS Soccer @ Maple Street 4:00 (depart at 3:15)
Girls MS Soccer @ Maple Street 5:15 (depart at 3:15)
THURS., SEPT. 21
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Proctor 4:30 (depart at 2:30)
Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Arlington 4:30
Boys MS Soccer @ Willow Park 4:00 (depart at 2:15 tentative)
Girls MS Soccer @ Willow Park 5:30 (may be postponed due to not enough players)
SAT., SEPT. 23
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Fair Haven 10:00
Mon., Sept. 18
Tues., Sept. 19
Meatball sub or mixed berry smoothie
Wed., Sept. 20
Mac & cheese with ham, or Texas caviar (veggie salsa) with corn chips
Thurs., Sept. 21
Chicken & cheese or cheese quesadilla, or power hummus & rice cakes
Fri., Sept. 22
Egg salad wrap with lettuce, or power hummus & veggie sticks