- Bromley season pass applications are available at the front desk. There is a discount if purchased before October 15.
- Laura Callen will be presenting about the October 1st Be Brave For Life Hike-A-Thon.
Please remember that UNICEF has their first meeting today in the Hub/Kim Rizio’s room
On Tuesday, September 19 Beth is inviting all 9th grade girls to have lunch with her in the Conference Room. Just bring your lunch and Beth will supply dessert.
- If you have not turned in your eClass sheet, please get it in to Kim M. as soon as possible!
- If you are interested in going on the Kingdom Trails Bike Trip on October 13-15 -please see Courtney.
- Women Can Do? registration forms are due to Kim M by Friday.
- Friends of Athletics will be selling breakfast sandwiches on Friday for $3 each. Proceeds go towards the installation of the new scoreboard. Pre-order yours at the School Store today.
ATHLETICS THIS WEEK:
THURS., SEPT. 14
Boys MS Soccer @ Bellows Falls 4:00 – 1:50 dismissal
Girls MS Soccer @ Bellows Falls 5:15 – 1:50 dismissal
Thurs., Sept. 14
Double Dog Day – 2 hot dogs or cold fruit & cheese kabobs, with baked beans
Fri., Sept. 15
Chicken Caesar wrap, or power hummus & veggies