- The apple picking trip has been moved to Wednesday.
- NHS Pink Ribbon Committee will meet on Wednesday at lunch. All other NHS members are free this week.
- Bryce’s shoes are still missing. If you have them please return them to him or to Irene at the front desk. Thank you.
- Lunch with Beth for 9th grade girls in Steven’s Office (at the bottom of the stairs near your cubbies). Just bring your lunch and Beth will supply dessert.
- If you are interested in going on the Kingdom Trails Bike Trip on October 13-15 -please sign up on the board outside Kim M’s Office.
- Friends of Athletics will be selling breakfast sandwiches on Friday for $3 each. Proceeds go towards the installation of the new scoreboard.
- Anna Pace lost her expensive Armani sunglasses. If you’ve seen them please return them to her or the front desk.
TUES., SEPT. 19
Cross Country @ MSJ 3:30 (depart at 2:30)
Girls Varsity Soccer @ Proctor 4:30 (depart at 2:30)
WED., SEPT. 20
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Springfield 4:30 (depart at 2:05)
Boys MS Soccer @ Maple Street 4:00 (depart at 3:15)
Girls MS Soccer @ Maple Street 5:15 (depart at 3:15)
THURS., SEPT. 21
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Proctor 4:30 (depart at 2:30)
Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Arlington 4:30
Boys MS Soccer @ Willow Park 4:00 (depart at 2:15 tentative)
Girls MS Soccer @ Willow Park 5:30 (may be postponed due to not enough players)
SAT., SEPT. 23
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Fair Haven 10:00
Tues., Sept. 19
Meatball sub or mixed berry smoothie
Wed., Sept. 20
Mac & cheese with ham, or Texas caviar (veggie salsa) with corn chips
Thurs., Sept. 21
Chicken & cheese or cheese quesadilla, or power hummus & rice cakes
Fri., Sept. 22
Egg salad wrap with lettuce, or power hummus & veggie sticks