- COURSE ADD/DROP: Course Add/Drop requests must be made online.
- PARKING: All student drivers must complete and return the Student Driving and Parking Form to obtain a parking permit from Beth within the first week of school.
- MEETING: Ambassador meeting today at lunch today.
- URINETOWN AUDITIONS: Tues., Sept. 4 and Wed., Sept. 5 from 3:15-5:00 pm – Auditions for actors not playing fall sports; Thurs., Sept. 6 from 3:15-5:00 pm – Auditions for athletes or others with major scheduling conflicts. Auditioners should plan on staying through the entire audition time. CLICK HERE to sign up to audition.
- SAT: Oct. 6, registration deadline is Sept. 7. Long Trail is currently a test center for that administration.
- Thursday, September 6
5:00 SPRING ACADEMIC TRIP MEETINGS
Trip leaders for the 6th/7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade Spring Academic Trips will discuss the itineries and costs of the trips as well as answer questions.
5:40 BACK-TO-SCHOOL NIGHT
Parents will follow their child’s academic schedule to get a feel for what his/her day is like. Meet teachers and other parents.
7:00 COLLEGE NIGHT
Scott Magrath will speak to parents and students of the Class of 2019 about the college application process and discuss such topics as the Common Application, the Coalition Application, letters of recommendation, essays, and testing as well as financial aid and scholarships.
TUES., SEPT. 4
Cross Country @ Pine Hill (depart at 2:30)
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Bellows Falls 5:00 (depart at 3:00)
WED., SEPT. 5
Girls Varsity Soccer @ Fair Haven 6:00 (changed 9/4)
FRI., SEPT. 7
Join us at Applejack Field at the Dana L. Thompson Memorial Rec Park in Manchester for two exciting games of soccer. Varsity Boys and Varsity Girls soccer will compete against MSJ – boys at 4:30 pm and girls at 6:30 pm. Admission is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students under 18 and seniors 65 and older. Gate admission is used to support the ongoing maintenance of the stadium, including field lighting.
Tues., Sept. 4
cheeseburger or chickpea quinoa burger with tater tots
Wed., Sept. 5
pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw or veggie hummus wrap
Thurs., Sept. 6
penne pasta with marinara sauce with or without meatballs and garlic bread
Fri., Sept. 7
ham and cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwich bag lunch