- FALL ATHLETICS CELEBRATION: Wednesday, November 7 5:30 pm. The evening will begin with light appetizers provided by Long Trail. We will then go to the theater for a slideshow that highlights our athletes in action this season. Coaches will deliver brief remarks regarding their teams’ seasons and recognize the seniors. When the coaches’ remarks are concluded, each team and parents will adjourn to separate classrooms, where coaches will present individual awards and offer additional comments regarding the season and the players.
- REMINDER: Students should wait in the Whalen Common Room for the buses to be called at 3:10. Please do not wait in the lobby.
- BUSES LEAVE We have added a 1:30 Friday early bus to the Manchester Community Library starting this week.
- SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES: The newspaper masthead competition is still going on. Students have until November 16 to submit their work.
- MEETING: Boys Middle School Basketball informational meeting will take place on Thursday, November 8 at lunch in Luke’s room.
- MEETING: There will be an informational and interest meeting for potential springtime Track & Field Thursday, November 8 during lunch in the Kiva. Please see Todd if you cannot make this meeting.
- MEETING: There will be a meeting for girls JV basketball in Luke’s room on Tuesday Nov. 13 at lunch.
- DANCE: Maple Street Middle School Dance, this Friday, November 9th. Admission $5 plus a can of soup -Permission forms are in the Student Life Office.
COLLEGE REP VISITS:
None this week.
Wed., Nov. 7
sweet & sour baked chicken or tofu with rice and broccoli or corn
Thurs., Nov. 8
crispy Southwest wrap or sweet potato and veggie wrap
Fri., Nov. 9
chicken or egg salad on a croissant bag lunch