- If you have not turned in your eClass sheet, please get it in to Kim M. as soon as possible!
- If you are interested in going on the Kingdom Trails Bike Trip on October 13-15 -please see Courtney.
- NHS will meet today at lunch in Kim R’s room.
- The last day to add or drop a class is TODAY.
- Women Can Do? registration forms are due to Kim M by Friday.
- Friends of Athletics will be selling breakfast sandwiches on Friday for $3 each. Proceeds go towards the installation of the new scoreboard. Pre-order yours at the School Store today and tomorrow.
- Bryce is missing his black and gray Adidas Alpha Bounce sneakers. He left them in the PAC during soccer practice, came back and they were gone.
ATHLETICS THIS WEEK:
WED., SEPT. 13
Boys Varsity Soccer @ Proctor 4:30 – postponed to Sept. 21
Girls Varsity Soccer vs. West Rutland 4:30
THURS., SEPT. 14
Boys MS Soccer @ Bellows Falls 4:00 – 1:50 dismissal
Girls MS Soccer @ Bellows Falls 5:15 – 1:50 dismissal
Wed., Sept. 13
Roasted chicken with mashed potato, or veggies and hummus wrap
Thurs., Sept. 14
Double Dog Day – 2 hot dogs or cold fruit & cheese kabobs, with baked beans
Fri., Sept. 15
Chicken Caesar wrap, or power hummus & veggies