- The newspaper will meet quickly in the hub at first break today.
- FanCloth orders are in. If you ordered something stop by the School Store during first break or lunch to pick it up.
- NHS full group meeting today at lunch. Agenda includes Breast Cancer Awareness Month, dues payment and our finances, and committee work.
- Haunted House Adventure Saturday, October 14th. Bus departs 5:30 from Long Trail and returns 10:30 pm. Sign up and complete payment due by next Friday, October 6th.
Please sign up in MaryBeth’s office or outside of Beth’s office.
- 3rd Annual Be Brave For Life Hike-A-Thon is this Sunday from 9-1 pm at Merck Forest. Once you register, go see Laura at the Development Office and she will give you a KIND bar for registering!! There is an awesome Scavenger hunt – so get your friends to come too!
- Friends of Athletics will be selling breakfast sandwiches on Friday’s for $3 each before school. Proceeds go towards the installation of the new scoreboard.
COLLEGE REP VISITS
|Denison University||OH||27-Sep||10:30 AM|
WED., SEPT. 27
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. West Rutland 4:30
THURS., SEPT. 28
Little MVL Soccer Tournament 3:30-6:30
Girls Varsity Soccer @Arlington Tourney 5:00 (consolation rd)
FRI., SEPT. 29
Girls Varsity Soccer @Arlington Tourney 5:00 (championship rd)
Wed., Sept. 27
Spaghetti with marinara sauce, or lime cilantro rice with Texas caviar
Thurs., Sept. 28
Breakfast for lunch: plain orchocolate chip pancakes or gluten free banana pancakes and bacon
Fri., Sept. 29
Ham or ham & cheese wraps, or power hummus & pita chips