School Supply List
LTS offers the following considerations for school supply shopping:
- Toolkit of writing utensils and craft-related supplies
- Lined and graph paper for in-class work and notetaking
- Multiple binders or a 3 ring binder with subject dividers for at-home notes/work storage
- Student Assignment Book (Grades 8 and up only)
- Water bottle and insulated lunch bag
- Grades 6/7 only- a single subject, vinyl or other non-paper covered, notebook with 70+ pages
- Personal portable electronic device for learning: Some students will have access to a desktop computer at home: terrific! For those students who have their own laptop, it may be beneficial to bring this to school (in a case or safely in their backpack). It may be allowed for in-class use and likely teachers will be instructing students on the various uses of our Google Classroom platform for lessons and assignments. Chromebooks will be accessible on campus if needed.
- Pre-Algebra and up classes require a graphing calculator (Texas Instruments TI-83+ or the TI-84) for personal use. If a family needs assistance with purchasing a graphing calculator, they should contact Patricia Swayne.